So, you’re ready to get yourself Stiltified and want to know what to do next. This page will list down everything that you need to know and everything you will go through to get there.
Requirements and Expectations
- Payments are made through credit card or PayPal. Since payments are small and monthly (you can also buy in bulk), it’s a lot easier to manage everything online. Don’t worry, we will not collect any credit card information. PayPal, the most used online credit card processing facility, will do all of that.
- Meetings are encouraged to be held over the phone or online. We get clients and designers from all over. Therefore, all meetings are encouraged to be done virtually. This allows us to keep a competitive price. Sometimes clients are matched with designers that are in the same area. If you wish to have physical meetings, you’ll be charged a coordination fee of Php 1,000.00 per meeting.
- You must have control of your domain name. If you want to have your own domain name, you should have control of it. If an old developer bought it for you, you need to get the control back by getting the username and password of the account that owns the domain. Want to get your own domain name? Watch us buy a domain name.
- Uploading of content will be done by you. For a small site of about 10 pages, this can be done in an hour. For a site with 50 pages, it will take 1-2 days especially if there are many photos. Watch us update our website in a matter of minutes.
- Fill up this creative brief.
- We will send you a document of the timeline, the final price, and other information
- If you’re good with the terms, we will take the time stated in the document to finish the website
- Once the site is done, you will be asked to sign up so we can make you a moderator, and you can update your site.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.